- The first Full Moon of the year!
- The Ayurvedic meaning of the dominant planet of this chart
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Neptune in Pisces for the individual and the world
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Vesta in Gemini for the individual and the world
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Jupiter for the individual and the world
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Chiron in Aries
- The Ayurvedic meaning of the North Node and of the South Node
- What can we use the energy of this Full Moon for?
- The chart of this Full Moon can be found here
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie, Freyja & Kali
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.