- Venus conjunct Uranus in Taurus on Thursday, March 30, 2023
- The meaning of Aquarius, Uranus and House XI through Ayurvedic Astrology
- The meaning of Venus conjunct Uranus through Ayurvedic Astrology
- The Sun, Chiron, Jupiter, Vesta and Mercury are all in Aries
- The meaning of Chiron trine Black Moon through Ayurvedic Astrology
- The above trine becomes exact on July 4 and it will not repeat until September 15, 2026
- The meaning of Vesta through Ayurvedic Astrology
- The hemoglobin A1C "official guidelines" recently changed which means that the "guidelines" for what is healthy have changed
- The first step towards critical thinking
- Mark Twain's quote that we referenced: Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect). - Notebook, 1904
- These are the general ayurvedic tendencies of the cosmic energies, everyone's particular circumstances are different based on their own individual chart
- Pluto transited in Aquarius on March 23, 2023
- You can listen to the Pluto transit in Aquarius here
- You can listen to the Venus transit in Taurus here
- At 14min 40sec, Aries can be considered "behind" Taurus or "in front "of Taurus, it depends how you look at it.
- Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha through Ayurvedic Astrology
- The chart of Venus conjunct Uranus on March 30, 2023 can be found here
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie, Freyja & Kali
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.